The Matador 7900 is a machine that has been designed to invert a swath 180 degrees and move it a swath width over onto dry ground. The Matador 7900, like no other machine, is capable of turning a heavy swath, smoothly and evenly at a high ground speed. The design of the Matador 7900 allows us to invert a swath very gently with minimal damage to the crop. The Matador 7900 works best in a medium to heavy swath approximately 3 to 4 feet wide. The Matador 7900 is being used in many different crops such as alfalfa, grasses, timothy, millet, corn, and more. All Matador 7900 machines come with a low profile, variable speed hydraulic drive pickup. The Matador 7900 is also known as the machine that is capable to pick up rained on crop out of the re-growth seeing it is not ground driven, and therefore is also often used to pick up rained on cereal crop out of the re-growth allowing it to dry out.
WHY BUY A MATADOR?
The Matador Swath Inverter is the only true inverter on the market that consistently inverts hay swaths gently and completely.
No bunching, skipping, or roping of windrow allows for fast drying and makes subsequent baling trouble free.
- Moves windrow to dry ground a swath width away from previous location for fast dry-down.
- Performs exceptionally well in heavy swath.
- Works best in 3 to 4 foot swaths.
Works well in:
Lentils, Peas, Beans, etc.
- Mold board frame easily detaches in order to fluff cereal crops.
- Use the Matador rain or shine to reduce time to conserve hay quality and prevent bleaching.
- Extra wide, low profile pickup for minimal leaf loss.
- In-line design ensures natural and unhindered flow-through. No plugging.
- Hydraulic drive pickup for infinite speeds.
- Simple rugged design for lower cost and less maintenance.
- Handles rough hay fields.
- Working speeds of up to 10 MPH.
- Adjustable hitch at rear allows use of a roller to prevent wind damage.
- Optional hydraulic lift kit available.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
The mold board of the Matador is a patented design, giving a 180 turn to the swath when the machine is adjusted and operated correctly.
The Matador Swath Inverter is designed to turn and move hay swaths for faster dry down.
The Matador features a low profile, heavy duty pickup with extra width to allow rapid operation with minimal leaf loss.