The Macerator series is a unique machine designed to improve the quality of the green hay bales. The Macerator has a cam pick up to pickup the swath (windrow) to feed it into the rubber rolls to be feed it into a set of steel serrated rolls. The Maceration is done by the steel rolls. The aggressiveness of the maceration is determined by the air pressure settings on the machine. The Macerator is equipped with an air pressure system, which allows the operator to set the pressure on the steel and rubber rolls on the field. The Macerator gently cracks the stem of the crop being macerated. This allows the stems and knots to dry out much faster than conventional crimping. The Macerator has been used in crops like millets, alfalfa, timothy, sorghum, corn, grasses, and more. The Macerator is now being sold in North America, Europe, and Australia. The Macerator continues to give farmers what they need to increase the value of their crop.
Intensive forage conditioning promotes: faster dry down time, more palatability, better feed value, improved color and texture
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Macerated crop equals less time in the field for a better yield!
- The Extra Heavy Duty Macerator is built to withstand rough field conditions.
- No tools required for field adjustment.
- Height of pickup reel is easily adjusted direct from the tractor.
- The unique air system works like a shock absorber and keeps the rollers tight together.
- Air pressure can, easily and quickly, be adjusted with a simple turn of the knob for maximum performance under various field conditions.
- Ground speed is up to 10 MPH (16 km/hr).
- The Macerator is ready to work for you and requires no special hookups or brackets, all you need is a 70-80 HP tractor.
Download Agland Macerator Brochure